Erom Brewer's Yeast Biotin
Buy 2 Brewer's Yeast, Get 1 FREE!
(Free offer will appear in shopping cart)
Erom 영양효모 (720 tablets)
Brewer's yeast is an active yeast used to make beer and can also be grown specifically to make nutritional supplements.
Brewer’s Yeast has been recognized as an excellent source of essential nutritional elements provides 50% protein with all the essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
The B-complex vitamins in brewer's yeast include B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), and H (biotin). These vitamins help break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which provide the body with energy. They also support the nervous system, help maintain the muscles used for digestion, and promote the health of skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
EROM Brewer's yeast is delicious tablet type without bitterness.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Good for those who:
- Are children and teenagers going through growth periods
- Are weak conditions and wants improve their health conditions
- Are pregnant and for those who breast-feed (requires nutritious diet)
- Are exhausted from working hard
- Need the proper nutrition for senility and / or menopause
- Wants to have a balanced diet of proper nutrition and vitamins
- Can’t digest properly
- Have problems with their bowel activity
- Have been suffering from constipation or diarrhea for a long time
- Who have anemia