Erom Brewer's Yeast
Erom 영양효모 (720 X 3 Bottle)
Brewer's yeast is an active yeast used to make beer and can also be grown specifically to make nutritional supplements.
Brewer’s Yeast has been recognized as an excellent source of essential nutritional elements provides 50% protein with all the essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
The B-complex vitamins in brewer's yeast include B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), and H (biotin). These vitamins help break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which provide the body with energy. They also support the nervous system, help maintain the muscles used for digestion, and promote the health of skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
EROM Brewer's yeast is delicious tablet type without bitterness.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease."
Natural multi – nutritional product for the recovery of an exhausted Liver
Erom Yeast made from the yeast that comes from beer, is a product that contains vegetable protein, selenium, GTF-Chromium, nucleic acid, micro-minerals, vitamin B and many different kinds of yeast. It contains different varieties of vegetable polysaccharide which helps improving healthy and body conditions. Inside Erom teats vitamin B and fiber helps sugar control, vegetable protein for quick hepatic cell reproduction, helps recover gastric mucous membrane which leads to an excellent improvement of gastro enteric disease.
Good for those who:
- Are children and teenagers going through growth periods
- Are weak conditions and wants improve their health conditions
- Are pregnant and for those who breast-feed (requires nutritious diet)
- Are exhausted from working hard
- Need the proper nutrition for senility and / or menopause
- Wants to have a balanced diet of proper nutrition and vitamins
- Can’t digest properly
- Have problems with their bowel activity
- Have been suffering from constipation or diarrhea for a long time
- Who have anemia